Created by Ordinance #4591, (July 3, 1979), as amended by Ordinance #4656, (August 26, 1980), appointing five (5) members for a term of four (4) years. *No residency requirement.
Members are appointed by the Mayor and shall include the following:
- Redevelopment Authority Representative
- Altoona Planning Commission Representative
- Two representatives appointed by the Mayor
This Committee is responsible for administering the Blighted Property Program (Act 94) from the initial phase of determination of blight to the end result of rehabilitation, demolition, or acquisition by the Redevelopment Authority through condemnation proceedings.
- John Plouse, Code Enforcement Supervisor -
- Mary Johnson, CDBG Manager -
Held on an as needed basis at 3:30 PM at City Hall Conference Room - 4th Floor, 1301 12th Street, Altoona PA 16601.